MB audiosystems presents a range of professional loudspeakers based on an "All In One" design philosophy. The product line features self powered full range systems, subwoofers and floormonitors and an extensive range of rigging and mounting options. For touring purposes we also offer a well designed line of flightcases.
Product Range Features:
- Precisely tuned vented cabinets including strong bracing.
- V-Reflex Technology dramatically improves reflex ports behaviour and low frequency response.
- State of the Art transducers for all frequency ranges.
- Wideband directivity control.
- Digital Processing for optimal control of electrical and acoustical parameters, which includes frequency, time and level signal processing.
- Totally Asymmetrical Crossovers are part of the digital processing. They are designed to match transducer parameters and cabinet design, and optimized in terms of acoustic frequency response, phase/time response and coverage control.
- High Efficiency Digital Power Amplifiers: extremely accurate sound, smaller and lighter systems.
- No doubts or problems about matching amplifiers and loudspeakers specs.
- No long power cables between amplifiers and loudspeakers: no power loss.
- No huge and heavy amplifiers racks.
- DSP onboard assures optimized signal processing.
- In case of failure the electronic module can be replaced in minutes with simple tools; a quick and cost effective solution.
- No passive crossover: every single transducer is driven by a dedicated amplifier and DSP, this assures superb acoustic result and reduced risk of failure.
- Thanks to the high efficiency of digital amplifiers, heat sinks are used instead of fans; no noise, no maintenance, no risk of failure.
- No floor space needed for amplifier racks.
- Due to the compact design less truck space and warehouse space is needed.
- Our waterborne painting system makes MB products environmentally friendly.
- MB audiosystems are equipped with high efficiency digital amplifiers which results in energy savings and therefore reduced environmental pollution.