MB 18.0 High power subwoofer
Download datasheet User manual
Frequency Response (1)
Operating Frequency Range (2)
Maximum SPL (3)
Coverage Angle (4)
Balanced Input Section sensitivity
Burst capability (5)
THD, DIM, SMPTE
DSP on board
Mains AC Power
35mm pole mount
32Hz - 90Hz
28Hz - 100Hz
18-in optimally vented cone driver
+4dBu. Built-in Left + Right mixer
2 female XLR, 2 male XLR loop out
High Efficiency Digital Amplifier
Over-temperature power limiting, Thermal shutdown, Short-circuit, Overload output protection, Soft Clip limiter
48KHz AD/DA, 24bit
Signal routing, Crossovers, System-Eq, Offset delay,
Switchable HP filter (80/100Hz LR24)
Nominal 230VAC(195-240)(6) - 50Hz
PowerCon AC-input connector, link PowerCon Out
855 x 500 x 520mm
Powder coated metal grill, open cell foam
18mm baltic birch multiply, marine environment
2 recessed metal handles
Black scratch resistant waterborne coating system
On top panel
(1) Frequency Response (± 3dB) measured on-axis in half-space loading condition, 1/36 octave frequency resolution. Half space condition occurs when floor, rear or side walls are close to loudspeaker, and affect low frequencies loading.
(2) Range limits stated at - 6dB.
(3) Maximum Full Range SPL measured in half-space loading condition, referred to 1m measurement distance,
with pink noise (6dB crest factor).(4) - 6dB points.
(5) Amplifier capability with pink noise (6dB crest factor).
(6) Performance Data measured with 230VAC.MB audiosystems operates a policy of continouos improvement.
MB audiosystems reserves the right to alter specifications without further notice. The introduction of new materials or production methods will always equal or exceed the published specifications. Rights for names and trademarks quoted in this document belong to respective owners.